naviHealth Buys Curaspan

naviHealth is moving deeper into post-acute care transitions, in an effort to follow the bundled payments from end-to-end. Last week the company announced it will acquire Curaspan Health Group for an undisclosed amount. Just last August, naviHealth was the target in a $290 million deal, as Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) acquired 71% of the company from Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with the goal of acquiring the remaining 29% within four years.

naviHealth provides software and analytics to healthcare plans, health systems, physicians and post-acute care providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. Curaspan Health specializes in care transition tools for hospitals and post-acture healthcare providers, and brings a highly strategic customer base of more than 600 hospitals and more than 8,000 post-acute providers. The combination of the Curaspan platform with naviHealth’s existing services and LifeSafe® and RightCare™ technologies creates an end-to-end solution for clinical information sharing and optimized care transitions in value-based care environments.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *